La Cerisaie B&B is located in Cesseins, near Montmerle/the Saone, facing the Beaujolais hills and the Dombes and the Bresse regions.
The area is famous for its cultural wealth and proposes many places to visit:
- Pharmacy of the former hospital and the Traditions and Life Museum, in Châtillon/Chalaronne
- Historial and basilica of the Holy Curé of Ars
- Royal monastery of Brou and its museum, in Bourg-in-Bresse
- Abbey Notre-Dame of Dombes, in Le Plantay
- Hotel-Dieu hospital, in Belleville/the Saone
- Fléchères castle, in Fareins
- Chapelle d'Amareins (11th century), in Francheleins
- National festival of Contemporary Theatre, in May, in Châtillon/Chalaronne
- Cinemas in Belleville, Villefranche, Châtillon and Trévoux
The cities of Bourg-en-Bresse, Macon, Villefranche/Saône and Lyon are very close.